(Google Forms is a tool that allows collecting information from users. The information is then collected and automatically connected to a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is populated with responses.)
1. Online Form.
2. Responses are structured on Google spreadsheet.
3. Individual responds can view and print option. (required free or any Google account)
4. In Forms, answer can be select from Multiple Choice, Check-boxes, Drop-down list, Text, Paragraph Text, Scale, Grid, Date.
5. Share forms with link or email or embed on your website.
6. Anyone can respond to Forms (no login or signup required).
You can check a example of Job Application Form (UK).
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$75 - In stock