Provide You Dedicated Server With 4 Core CPU, 64 GB RAM, 2x1TB SATA HDD
I will provide your Dedicated Server, Not Virtual Server, With Full Root/Admin Access,
Configuration of the Dedicated Server Will be :
Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @3.40 Ghz
64 GB ECC DDR4 RAM
2x1 TB SATA Hard Disk Drive
1 Gbits Internet Connectivity Within Server.
What is Dedicated Server ?
Some advantages of choosing a dedicated hosting server are:
1. Server resources are not shared:When you choose a dedicated hosting provider, you get the full resources of the single server. You don’t need to worry about other websites clogging up the server’s CPU and RAM. With a dedicated server, you can be sure that bad scripts running on another website or spikes in bandwidth usage won’t slow your server down.
2. Enhanced performance and security:Choosing a dedicated hosting provider guarantees maximum uptime for your website. Shared hosting is often best for websites with low to medium traffic. If your website receives a lot of traffic, though, dedicated servers provide more stability and reliability than shared hosting.With a dedicated server, you can also be sure that you aren’t sharing space with a malicious website or a potential spammer. Dedicated hosting allows enhanced security, particularly important for companies handling sensitive transactions over FTP or SSL.
Advantages Of Dedicated Server
3. Flexibility:A dedicated server allows a client the flexibility of customizing the server to the client’s unique needs for CPU, RAM, disk space, and software. With shared hosting, a customer is limited to the applications, software and operating environment already loaded on the server. They may either offer the software a client doesn’t need or lack things that they do.A dedicated server allows organizations a customizable server environment that fits their needs. They can choose the platform and software they really need, allowing more control over how their dedicated server is configured.
4. Unique IP address:Each server has its own unique IP address. With shared hosting, that means that you are also sharing an IP address with multiple other websites. If one of your neighbors is a spam site or an adult site, this could mean having your websites’ rank pushed down.With dedicated hosting, you have a dedicated server, which means your own unique IP address. This is especially important if you are a large running an e-commerce site that requires SSL for credit card processing.Advantages Of Dedicated Server
5. No overhead for purchasing or maintaining equipment:If a company needs a dedicated server but doesn’t have the time or resources to manage a server themselves, dedicated hosting is a low-cost way to access the resources of a full server. A dedicated hosting provider handles the cost of building and maintaining server equipment, reducing the overhead for a business purchasing server space, and improving their return on investment.