I will give 100 basic Keyword and 5 pro research keyword in your targeted niche for google ranked
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword research is the process of discovering words and phrases that people use in search engines with the ultimate goal of optimizing content around those terms and ranking for those terms in search engines.
Why do you keyword Research?
Keyword research is so important in your site for effective result.By using effective keyword research tools you can determine a popular (profitable niche), find related markets, rank well in search engines for specific topics to drive traffic to your site and promote your products and/or services by enhancing your marketing effectiveness.
Why is Keyword Research Important for SEO?
Keyword research impacts every other SEO task that you perform, including finding content topics, on page SEO, outreach and promotion.
That’s why keyword research is usually the first step of any SEO
The way I will do keyword research:
At first, I will search the google search box in your niche.
Example: Your niche gardening tools
And I also see google search related niche
Then, I search your niche Keyword everywhere and generate your niche related keyword
And I also search ubbersuggest,Semrush, youtube,amazon,keyword shitter , and google adword keyword planer
Advance Or Pro Level
- You will get niche related keyword
- Do not get research keyword ( It's only For Advance or Pro Level )
- You will get one Excel Sheet data
How do you know if a keyword is too competitive to rank for?
It’s a good question to ask.
- I research average search value in a month.
- Cost per click(CPC),
- Local monthly search(LMS),
- Globally monthly search(GMS),
- Allintitle and allinurl
- Keyword destiny(KD)
- Domain authority(DA) and page authority(PA)
- keyword difficulty
- You will get Two Excel sheet Data
- You will get your site competitor keyword analysis
- For one keyword,you will get 10 website competitor analysis
Because if you choose a keyword that’s super competitive, you might have trouble getting past Google’s third page.
But if you can find a keyword without a ton of competition, you have a good chance of cracking the top 3.
With that, here’s how to figure out a keyword’s SEO difficulty.
Long Tails Are (Usually) Less Competitive If your site is brand new.
Or if you want to focus 100% on keywords that aren’t competitive.
Then you DEFINITELY want to target long tail keywords
Most people in SEO (myself included) divide keywords into three main categories: head, body and the long tail.
I will provide you
So If you want quickly rank your site you should choose low comparative keyword
- Basic level 50 keyword in your niche related.
- 5 targeted research advance or pro level keyword.
- Advance or pro level keyword help you for your organic SEO
so before the placing order you can discuss me which service you will take
- I will give you long tail keyword(phrase match keyword)
- Give you body match keyword
- give you title match keyword
- give you low comparative effective keyword
N.B: If you purchase Advance or Pro level I will give you advice which Keyword you will use at first for your best result