Logo Designing Complete Course
This powerful extensive class trains you in all aspects of the logo design process including logo design theory, execution, working with typography, selecting color pallets, preparing and exporting files, and how to work with adobe illustrator to create stunning logos.
Not only that this class teaches you how to work with clients by following several full logo design projects from start to finish. We talk about what type of questions to ask clients before starting your logo design process.
We also apply our logos to mockups so we can create polished presentations for our portfolio or to the client for approval. We even talk about where to find possible clients by following a step-by-step process.
For the theory section of this course, we dive into logo design categories and also review all the different logo design styles while showing stellar examples of each.
What you'll learn
- Logo Design Theory
- The power of color Psychology in Logo Design
- Learn the different logo design categories and styles
- How to use the Golden Ratio in Logo Design and understand golden ratio theory
- How to present your logos in a professional polished way for your clients or your portfolio
- Learn several ways to find new logo design clients
- Learn what questions to ask before starting a logo design process
- Understand the full creative and brainstorming process in logo design
- How to export and send the many files you need after your logo is approved by a client
- How to work with color and selecting your color palette
- Understand proper font paring and how to work with Typography
- How to use Photoshop mockups to present polished presentations
- Become conformable with all aspects of the logo design process
Course Introduction Video - Click here to watch